Longtime AAHRPP team leader and site visitor Robert Frenck, MD, and his team Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical
An MRCT guidance document and Science Magazine article call on IRBs to help take the lead in advancing and assessing efforts to promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in clinical research.
In the three years since its founding, the Consortium to Advance Effective Research Ethics Oversight (AEREO) has been making steady progress in its efforts to change how the human research protection community frames and evaluates IRB success.
Castle Insitutional Review Board
St. Louis, Missouri
Florida Health Sciences Center, Inc.
Doing business as Tampla General Hospital, Tampa, Florida
President and Fellows of Harvard University
- AAHRPP introduces element on emergency preparedness.
- 2020 metrics for HRPP performance now available.
- AAHRPP Executive Vice President Michelle Feige, MSW, LCSW-C, earns Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion.
- Check out AAHRPP sessions at PRIM&R November 16-19.
- 2022 AAHRPP Annual Conference: May 24-26 in Denver.