CONTACT: David Ward, (202) 783-1112, firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Universities, Two Independent IRBs, and
A Teaching Hospital Achieve Accreditation
WASHINGTON, D.C., March 18, 2010—AAHRPP went beyond 200 on its list of accredited organizations in March, awarding accreditation to three universities, two independent IRBs, and another teaching hospital system.
The six organizations include 37 different entities, including major arts and sciences institutions, medical and dental schools, hospitals, and other research and oversight centers, bringing the total number of entities covered by AAHRPP accreditation to over 1,000.
Here is the list of newly accredited organizations.
- Columbia University in the City of New York, New York, NY
- Sterling Institutional Review Board, Atlanta, GA
- The Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, SC
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Harrison IRB, LLC, London, OH